Artistic, literary, or intellectually created works, such as novels, music, movies, software code, photographs, and paintings that are original and exist in a tangible medium, such as paper, canvas, film, or digital format.
If you would like to report the contents of a website whose domain is registered at Sav for copyright infringement, please file a copyright complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Copyright Complaint”
Or submit by mail to:
Attn: Nick Roskam
2229 South Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
Your notification must include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sav to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Sav to contact you, such as an email address, telephone number, and/or mailing address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or an authorized representative thereof.
- Your electronic or physical signature.