Make sure your DNS is set up before you add a DNSSEC record. Making changes to your DNS after adding a DNSSEC record may disable your website.
DNSSEC records are used to ensure that the DNS records being served to a user for a domain are from the intended DNS server using a public/private key cryptography. Learn more about DNSSEC.
Adding a DNSSEC record:
- Login to your Sav account.
- Navigate to the My Domains tab.
- Select the domain you would like to update.
- Scroll down to the DNSSEC square.
- Enter the requested information in the proper format.
- Click "Add."
- Wait up to five minutes to view the new record.
Removing a DNSSEC record:
- Repeat above steps 1-4.
- Click the trash can icon next to the active DNSSEC record.
- Click "yes" when prompted with "are you sure?"
- Wait up to 5 minutes for the record to be deleted.