Some of our users have reported an issue with setting up new DNS on recently purchased domains or transferred domains. This is related to our connection to Cloudflare. Our development team is working on a solution. In the meantime, you can work around this problem by creating an account directly with Cloudflare.
Once you create a Cloudflare account:
- Enter the domain name you want to edit DNS for.
- Select their free plan.
- Edit/Add DNS Records as you wish.
- Click "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to a page that tells you what to update your nameservers to, they are listed next to the orange clouds.
- Navigate back to your Sav account.
- Click on the domain name to open its settings.
- Change the nameservers to the the ones provided by Cloudflare and click Update!
Thank you for your patience. Please click the 'Report' button below to be notified when this issue has been resolved.