Transferring your domain from another registrar to Sav allows you to consolidate all of your domains in one spot for ease of management and to take advantage of Sav's low renewal prices. All transfer-ins include a one year domain renewal at no extra cost.
- Login to your Sav account.
- Navigate to the Transfers page.
- Review the reason for failure and the Next Step within the table on how to resolve the issue.
- Click on the Restart link. The domain will be placed in Pending Auth Code status, and there will be a new input box in the Next Step column of your transfer.
- Review the Auth Code and update if needed.
- Click on Start.