Transferring a domain from another registrar to Sav allows you to consolidate all of your domains in one spot for ease of management and to take advantage of Sav's low renewal prices. All transfer-ins include a one year domain renewal at no extra cost.
In order to initiate a domain transfer to Sav from 1&1, you must make sure that your domain is unlocked and obtain an authorization code.
- Login to your 1&1 account.
- Select Manage Domains.
- Click on the domain you would like to transfer.
- Navigate to the Registration & Transfer tab.
- Click the switch to disable the Domain Transfer Lock.
- Click Show Authorization Code.