Transferring a domain from another registrar to Sav allows you to consolidate all of your domains in one spot for ease of management and to take advantage of Sav's low renewal prices. All transfer-ins include a one year domain renewal at no extra cost.
- Login to your Network Solutions account as the primary contact.
- Navigate to the My Products and Services tab.
- Click on My Domain Names.
- Navigate to the Details Section.
- Click Turn Off in the Transfer Lock row.
- Check the options to leave transfer lock off.
- Click continue transfer.
- Click Save.
- Return to the Details Section.
- Click Turn Off or Request Authorization Code in the Domain Protect row.
- Select Turn Private Registration Off.
- Click Go.
Once your domain is unlocked and you have your Authorization Code, you can initiate a transfer to Sav.