Transferring a domain from another registrar to Sav allows you to consolidate all of your domains in one spot for ease of management and to take advantage of Sav's low renewal prices. All transfer-ins include a one year domain renewal at no extra cost.
- Login to your Namecheap account.
- Navigate to Domain List and click Manage next to the domain you want to transfer out.
- Navigate to the Sharing and Transfer tab.
- Navigate to the Transfer Out section.
- Click the word ON next to Domain Lock to unlock the domain.
- Click the auth code button to retrieve the authorization code.
Once your domain is unlocked and you have your Authorization Code, you can initiate a transfer to Sav.