To transfer a domain to another registrar, you must obtain the Authorization Code from Sav.
- Login to your Sav account.
- Navigate to My Domains or search for the relevant domain in the Domain Search Bar.
- Select the domain you would like to retrieve an Authorization Code for, this will open the settings page for that domain.
- In the Domain Details section, you will see an option to View your Transfer Code. Click View.
- The code that appears is the Authorization Code that you need to provide to the gaining registrar.
"Transfer Code," "Authorization Code," and "Auth Code" are used interchangeably.