About SedoMLS Premium
Typically, transfers require the seller to unlock the domain, provide the auth code, then wait up to 7 days for the transfer to complete. The SedoMLS Premium network allows for a fully automated transfer that completes within minutes after a domain is sold through Sedo.
- Domain must be included in this list.
- Domain must be listed at a fixed, Buy Now price.
- Domain cannot have been transferred in or registered within the past 60 days.
- Domain cannot have any other registrar locks enabled. (Ex: Abuse or UDRP)
Step 1: Sedo
- Visit Sedo.com and create an account or log in.
- If creating an account, be sure to click the activation link in your email.
- Hover over My Sedo and click My Account in the dropdown.
- Complete the all of the required information in the Payment Details tab.
- Hover over My Sedo and click Add Domains in the dropdown.
- Enter the domains names or upload a spreadsheet by selecting the "Go to our upload page". You can download a spreadsheet of your Sav domains under the Bulk Actions menu on the My Domains page within Sav.
- Review the terms.
- Click the Go to Step 2 button.
- Enter your Price, currency, Price Option, Minimum Offer and Domain/Project for your selected domains. The Minimum Offer is the minimum amount a prospective buyer is required to offer to start negotiation.
- Click the Go to Step 3 button.
- Select the sav.com from the Registrar dropdown, and select Yes under the Activate SedoMLS Premium from the dropdown.
Step 2: Sav
- Login to your Sav account.
- Navigate to the Marketplace by clicking the Marketplace link in the menu.
- Click the Approve button under the Afternic & Sedo Authorization section.
- If you don't see your domains pending yet, please check again in one day.
- Review the terms and click the Authorize button.
It may take up to one day for SedoMLS Premium to be activated on opted-in domains.