About Afternic Fast-Transfer
Typically, transfers require the seller to unlock the domain, provide the auth code, then wait up to 7 days for the transfer to complete. Afternic's fast-transfer network allows for a fully automated transfer that completes within minutes after a domain is sold through Afternic.
- Domain must be a .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info or .co.
- Domain must have a buy now set price within Afternic with a maximum price of $100,000.
- Domain cannot have been transferred in or registered within the past 60 days.
- Domain cannot have any other registrar locks enabled. (Ex: Abuse or UDRP)
Step 1: Afternic
- Visit Afternic.com and create an account or log in.
- If creating an account, be sure to click the activation link in your email.
- Click the List Domains button.
- Enter the domains names or upload a spreadsheet. You can download a spreadsheet of your Sav domains under the Bulk Actions menu on the My Domains page within Sav.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter your Buy Now, Floor, and Minimum prices. These are explained within the gray help section on the page.
- Click the Submit Domains button.
Step 2: Sav
- Login to your Sav account.
- Navigate to the Marketplace by clicking the Marketplace link in the menu.
- Click the Approve button under the Afternic & Sedo Authorization section.
- If you don't see your domains pending yet, please check again in one day.
- Review the terms and click the Authorize button.
- Visit Afternic.com and log in.
- Click the Portfolio link.
- Click the box to the left of the domain.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click the green Save Changes button.
It may take up to one day for Fast-transfer to be activated on opted-in domains.