Transferring a domain from another registrar to Sav allows you to consolidate all of your domains in one spot for ease of management and to take advantage of Sav's low renewal prices. All transfer-ins include a one year domain renewal at no extra cost.
- Login to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Click the domain name to transfer.
- Click the Turn Privacy Off button within the Privacy Settings section if Privacy is On.
- Click the Edit button next to Domain lock under the Additional Settings section to unlock the domain.
- Change the toggle next to Domain lock so it shows Domain lock: "Off".
- Click the Transfer domain away from GoDaddy under the Additional Settings section.
- Click the Continue with transfer button.
- Click the "Click here to see Authorization Code" link, and then click Copy to Clipboard.
- Start the transfer into Sav by following these instructions: Transferring Your Domain to Sav.
If any of the options above show as disabled, you will need to wait 60 days from the date the domain arrived in your GoDaddy account to complete the transfer.