About Domain Purchases
When you purchase a domain on Sav, you are buying the exclusive right to use that domain name for the duration of the registration. Domains can typically be purchased for between one and 10 years and need to be renewed when that registration expires to remain active. Both domains that are registered and unregistered can be purchased on Sav.
Searching for Domains
- Search for the domain or keywords you are interested in on the Sav homepage.
- Browse the results and decide on a domain name and then click Add to Cart, if available.
- The search results page contains both domains that are available and domains that have been previously registered. Here are some domain types that you will see:
- Domain is Already Registered:
- This domain is owned by someone else and is not currently listed for sale. You can make an offer using a domain broker or backorder the domain to have Sav to try and register it for you if it expires.
- Premium Domain:
- This domain is owned by someone else that is currently listed for sale at Sav. You can purchase this by clicking Add to Cart. Prices for these domains are set by the seller.
- Registry Premium Domain:
- This domain has been determined to have a higher value by the registry and may have a higher price.
- Premium Partner Domain:
- This domain owned by someone else that is currently listed for sale at Sav via one of our partners. You can purchase this by clicking Add to Cart. Prices for these domains are set by the seller.
4. Navigate to the Shopping Cart and review your payment information.
6. Review the Terms and Conditions and the Refund and Cancellation Policy.
7. Click on the Complete Purchase button to finalize the transaction and to purchase the domain(s).