Transferring a domain away from Sav allows you to move your domain to a different registrar.
- Login to your Sav account.
- Navigate to the Domain's Settings page from My Domains or searching for it in the Domain Search Bar.
- Unlock the domain by clicking the Unlock link in the Domain Details section on the page.
- Retrieve the Authorization (Auth) Code by clicking on the View link in the same section.
- Start the Transfer at the gaining registrar.
If you have Two-Factor Verification enabled on your account you may need to enter a code to verify your identity when unlocking domains.